Tuesday, 13 December 2011

My first master

My first master was probably Atreyu with all the honours to my grandfather

I got the Neverending story when I was about seven. My life was boring, locked up at home except for the hours at school. School wasn't my favourite place either. Mum was a teacher and it wasn't easy to  make friends, kinds were reluctant.

I have devoured the book under the sheets, with an stolen torch, holding my breath every time I heard steps at the end of the corridor. It was all exciting. Was my third book and I have adored it. Books brought me to life.

Atreyu taught me that no matter how little or alone you are, you can be a hero. He taught to be courageous, fearless. He made me taste the delights of travelling to the unknown. He also taught me how far a real friend can go and what is being dependable.

I have mostly been that little fearless person for the past 15 years. I have also been friend of my friends, doing what ever was on my hand to see them happy.

However today I am on a bit of a crisis. I could manage to go just for so long. I have lived and travelled in many different countries and let good friends behind on my journey.

I know that the time has come for my journey to stop and get settled. I found the most extraordinary person, felt in love then understood that he is not in LOVE with me.

I decided to leave. Now I find my self with a bunch of dreams and projects and no one to share with. Time seems to have slowed down and I am sinking like Artax on the Swamps of Sadness.




All my courage seems to have banished without someone to share my life with. I am pulling the rope, up! "To the land Atrax" and there you go I manage a little walk, and keep doing normal life. However I feel a hole of the size of the a melon in my heart.

I am pulling all the tools at my reach. Yoga, neurolinguistic, chakra work, angels and what not. This hole is slow to close. No wonder why: these days I am realising that this hole has been there for the whole of my life!

I am now ready to close it, just fill it with my own love and sealed for ever. Unfortunately for me, is taking a little longer that I would have wished. I know the path, I know what is the right thinking and how to get me out but my deep mood is not changing.

I wish for a brighter spirit tomorrow. I have a job interview, this could be me back on track.

Die unendliche Geschichte .... click here for a video of the dragon flight :>










2 comments:

  1. Great Piece. Good luck in trying to fill the hole. It's a tough job, but worth it when you fill it with love for yourself. :) Enjoy the process. Great writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed lalsniche :>
    Is probably fair to say that things have improved a lot since
    Have learned a lot... meditation is a great tool, also is perseverance... should share this with everyone so we all get to see how working with the "being" changes both perception and reality :>
    I appreciate your comment about my writing lol English is not my first language so never expected compliments on it
    Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete